Friday, February 24, 2012

Here’s to all your future endeavors in Child Development

Preschool and childcare are a critical time in all children’s development. We all need to gain the knowledge to provide a warm, nurturing environment and teach age appropriate curriculum. I applaud all of the students in the Walden University Child Development program for taking the first step in gaining the knowledge needed for helping all young children to develop. Never lose the passion and yearning to be a child advocate. “Keep on teaching”.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy,
    I am encouraged by the words of your blog. I never thought I could feel any sense of community through an online program, but I was wrong! I am so glad you shared your blog and a little piece of your soul with me and the rest of our classmates in the past eight weeks. "KEEP ON TEACHING!!!"

    ReplyDelete