Thursday, June 7, 2012

Support

My support system is my family. We support each other and I could not imagine what life would be without each other. We not only work together we play, laugh, cry, and live with each other. I don’t think I could face any difficult decisions or challenges without the help and support of my family. I feel sorry for all the people in the world that do not have family. Who they turn to when they have a crisis? Who do they share when they have a success in their life?
Family is the reason why it is so important to keep the culture and traditions alive, so we can pass it on from generation to generation.

3 comments:

  1. I agree totally. Family is an important factor in everyday life. Families come in different forms. I have a family which consists of my husband & my daughter, but I also have a work family who is great as well. I enjoy my cell phone which keeps me on task & on time!

    Tachanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,

    I too love and adore my family and see them as the key support in my life. I think as early educators it is important to include family in decisions made for children and to respect their opinions because their family is also important to them. I also think it is nice when family's see us as support. Everyone needs someone to talk to when it comes to their children and their education! :)

    Josie Zbaeren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right on how important family is. I could not imagine going through celebrations or heartbreaks without my family there. You also brought up a good point about how it is the way we keep our cultures alive. This is why it is so important to support a child’s culture within the classroom.

    ReplyDelete